This week is National Professional Pet Sitters Week! Celebrate your pet sitters that ensure your animals are loved and cared for when you can’t be there!
HISTORY OF NATIONAL PROFESSIONAL PET SITTERS WEEK
In 1995, Pet Sitters International introduced National Professional Pet Sitters Week to recognize professional pet sitters. Their goal was to recognize these providers by educating pet owners about the advantages of professional pet care, and encourage pet-loving entrepreneurs to explore professional pet sitting as a career.
IS A PROFESSIONAL PET SITTER THE BEST OPTION FOR YOUR PET?
From time to time, we all have to travel whether it’s for business or leisure. When you have pets involved, this can be stressful for both you and your animals. But, it doesn’t have to be! Hiring a professional pet sitter can put your mind at ease with your pets best interest in mind.
Benefits to pet sitting in your own home:
- Pets are less stressed and happier in their normal environment.
- Daily routines are less likely to be interrupted.
- Pets are safest in their own environment which is familiar to them.
- Not only is it convenient, but, you can tailor services to you and your pets needs.
- Your pet isn’t exposed to potential illnesses other animals may carry outside their home.
WHY SHOULD YOU ONLY HIRE A PROFESSIONAL PET SITTER?
Lets face it – our pets are family members. Hiring a professional pet sitter provides you the peace of mind to know that your family members are well taken care of in your absence. Here are just a few reasons why you should consider hiring a professional pet sitter”
- They are trained and have the experience to know how to care for a variety of pets and their unique personalities.
- Do you have a pet with special needs who requires medication? With a professional pet sitter, you don’t have to stress! They can handle medications too.
- They know when something requires veterinary attention.
- They have backups with both vehicles and personnel in case of emergencies or illnesses.
- They can be relied on to care for your pets on time.
We hope that the next time you need someone to take care of your pets when you’re not available, you consider hiring a local and professional pet sitting company to do the job. You will be able to rest easy, knowing that your dog is in the hands of a caring and reliable pet sitter. Like our Facebook page or contact us for more information on how we can help!