“Insured and Bonded” is a phrase that sets people at ease. It not only provides our pet sitting company with authority, it provides our customers with security. We always make an effort to explain to our clients every last detail of our policy because we want you to feel comfortable with our services. The most important aspect of finding a pet sitter is trust. Feel free to browse through the highlights of our insurance and bonding below. You can also download the full PDF versions of our complete policies.
Insured through Business Insurers of Carolinas
The Pet Sitters Liability Program is for liability protection as it relates to exposure to the pet sitting business.
Certificate Limits of Reliability
- $1,000,000 Each Occurrence
- $2,000,000 General Aggregate Limit
- $1,000,000 Product/Completed Operations Limit
- $1,000,000 Personal & Advertising Injury Limit
- $ 100,000 Fire Damage Limit
- $ 50,000 Property Damage Extension Limits (Each Occurrence Limit)
- $ 50,000 Property Damage Extension Limits (Aggregate Limit)
- $ 5,000 Medical Payments
- $ 2,500 Lost Key Endorsement
Care, Custody, Control
For animals in our care, custody, and control this provides medical coverage and replacement coverage.
- Limit $50,000